At Holy Trinity, students always come first. Our motivation is focused on success both inside and outside the classroom. This commitment is rooted in the values of the Brothers of Holy Cross. For over 100 years, we have constantly challenged ourselves to do better for our students. Whether that involves introducing challenging classes to our curriculum, adding to our roster of extracurricular activities, or building new state-of-the-art science labs, we know that Holy Trinity must constantly move from strength to strength to benefit our students.
All Holy Trinity students receive a challenging academic curriculum, individualized attention, strong moral guidance and support, and access to a rich abundance of opportunities—from sports and clubs to music and the arts, and even corporate internships. Our disciplined and caring approach creates a learning environment that educates both the hearts and minds of our scholars and prepares them for a bright future.
Holy Trinity High School, a Catholic school in the Holy Cross tradition
, challenges and nurtures students academically, spiritually and personally, as they prepare to lead lives of leadership and service.
We educate the hearts and minds of a richly diverse community of students, united by belief in the Holy Cross values of:
- Discipline: Holy Trinity students are responsible, respectful, and diligent in working to achieve their goals.
- Integrity: Holy Trinity students are honest, they take ownership of their actions and academic work, and they follow through on their commitments.
- Excellence: Holy Trinity students exemplify a tireless desire to achieve to the best of their God-given abilities and talents.
- Family: Holy Trinity students treat each other as brothers and sisters in Christ, communicating openly, and acting with each other in mind.
- Zeal: Holy Trinity students live passionately, inspired by their faith and willing to lead others in the pursuit of justice.