Tuition for the 2016-17 academic year is $7,925. Books and Uniforms are not covered in the cost of tuition.
For questions concerning tuition payments, please contact the Holy Trinity Business Office at (773) 278-4212 x3026.
Families with more than one child at Holy Trinity High School are granted an $800 discount for the second child and a $1,000 discount for the third child. Family Discount(s) will be distributed over the ten month billing period.
Students who are children of alumni are eligible for a $500 discount.
We are excited to offer the New Student Referral Incentive Program to our families. You are invited to make referrals for new incoming 9th graders for the following school year at Holy Trinity High School. If the student tests, is accepted, enrolls, and stays at Holy Trinity for the 2016-17 school year you will receive a Referral Incentive in the amount of a $250 tuition discount on your student account. Please note that referrals of immediate family members do not qualify.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Student must be a current 8th grader entering into the 9th grade and must take the Holy Trinity Entrance Exam.
- Family must fill out the entrance exam application and list the current HT family that has referred them.
- Current Holy Trinity Families can refer a maximum of 4 families totaling in a discount of $1,000. Tuition referral discounts will be applied towards your tuition obligation in the fall after school starts and only if the referral(s) are active.
- Referred student must register during spring of 2016.
- Referred student must begin the school year on time.
- Siblings are not eligible to receive the referral discount, but do qualify for the sibling discount.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office.
The Registration Fee ($165 for new students and $165 for returning students) is non-refundable.
Books and Course Fees
Textbooks will average between $400 - $500 for the school year. Course fees for the year are due in August when books are purchased. The Change of Class fee is $75.
All students are required to pay a $100 student fundraising fee. This payment is applied to the November tuition bill.
Please contact the Holy Trinity Business Office at (773) 278-4212 x3045, or contact our Admissions Office at (773) 278-4212 x3025.
Financial assistance is available to students who are accepted to Holy Trinity and demonstrate need. Awards are determined through the application process and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students who receive financial assistance must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.0. Financial assistance from Holy Trinity's Student Assistance Fund must be applied for each and every year.
All Finacial Assistance Applications are now to be completed online through Smart Aid. The application can be found by clicking here. Instructions for completing the application can be found here. Instructions in Spanish can be found here.
With questions, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or call (773) 278-4212 x3025.
Many Holy Trinity students receive support from external scholarship organizations. To find contact information and other details on these groups, click here.