It is always exciting when we have the opportunity to welcome guests into our school and show off what Holy Trinity is all about – we are more than just a great school, we are a great community. Prospective students, parents, and families are all welcome to visit the school. Stop by our Open House, schedule an individual tour or visit HT for a shadow day!
Come see what Holy Trinity is all about! Tour the building, check out our newly renovated science labs and classrooms, meet HT students and teachers, and learn about classes, clubs, sport and activities! This year's Open Houses are Saturday, October 10, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. and Thursday, November 12, 5 - 7 p.m.
Experience a typical day as a Tiger! Current 7th or 8th grade students can accompany an HT freshman to class, meet teachers and students, and have lunch in the cafeteria (it’s on us!) Click here to schedule your Shadow Day at Holy Trinity!
- A maximum of 15 students may visit per day on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A parent or guardian must schedule at least one week in advance.
- Visitors must wear a solid color shirt and dress slacks or a knee-length skirt. No jeans, denim, tank tops, or jerseys allowed.
- All visitors will receive a free voucher for lunch.
- Students are responsible for notifying their grammar schools that they will be absent from school for a shadow day.
Want to come with your classmates or friends? We schedule Group Shadow Days too! (We'll even pick you up!) Please call our office if you have questions or need to make any special arrangements.
Individual tours are available by appointment. Please call Samara Galvan, Admissions Coordinator, at (773) 278-4212 ext.3025 to schedule a time that is convenient for you.