Job Title: Campus Minister and Religion Instructor
Reports to: Principal
Holy Trinity High School seeks a Campus Minister, who will be responsible for coordinating and implementing all of the faith formation programming at Holy Trinity. The Campus Minister works with students, faculty, staff, administration and parents to create a varied and diverse program which aims to foster spiritual growth, student leadership, and social responsibility. In addition, the Campus Minister is responsible for classroom instruction of two courses in religion.
- Running student retreats throughout the school year
- Organizing all-school masses and student-created prayer services
- Overseeing the Christian service learning program
- Coordinating small and large scale events related to campus ministry
- Teaching Junior and Senior level classes in Religion
- Managing budgetary expenses associated with the program
Minimum Requirements include:
- BA in Theological Studies, Youth Ministry or related field.
- 2-5 years experience in youth ministry, teaching, religious education, or related field.
- Practicing Catholic
- MA in Theological Studies or MDiv.
- 5 years experience in youth ministry, teaching, religious education, or related field.
- Experience with student retreats, especially the Kairos model.
- Experience working in the Hispanic and/or African American community. Spanish speaking a plus.
Skills Specific to the Position.
- Highly detail oriented person
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet challenging deadlines
- Knowledge of the Holy Cross tradition
- Strong program management experience.
- Collaborative leadership style
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume and recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.